Register for our classes click the button below.
2021 Fall Sessions are ready for registration. Go to the front page to see the schedule.
Please understand our classes are limited, we ask that you please register at your earliest convenience in order to secure your spot.
- Click here to see all COVID-19 related precautions and requirements that will be mandated to keep everyone safe
SALESFORCE REGISTRATION TROUBLE-SHOOTING: If you experience any issues with registration, click here to email Program Director, Jason Cadena.
- All passwords must contain: at least 8 characters including 1 capital letter, 1 number, and 1 special symbol (such as $%#*&*)
- Registration will work best on a computer (preferably Chrome browser) but is also mobile-friendly
- Please note that there is now a 48-hour maximum cart hold. That means if you place a class in your cart but do not pay within 48 hours, that registration will be removed from your cart and offered back out to the general public.
- After applying for financial aid, be looking for an email from our Office within 1-2 business days. (Check the spam folder as well)
- When you receive the financial aid email, you will have a 48-hour maximum to click the link from the email and finish the registration process.
- If you do not confirm the registration process, the financial aid link will no longer be available and you will need to repeat the financial aid application.
- If a class is full, you will be given the option through the online registration system to add your child to a waitlist for no charge.
- If space opens up in a class your child is wait-listed for, you will receive an automated email and have 48 hours to complete payment to secure your child’s spot in the class.
- If a waitlist spot is not paid for in 48 hours, your child will automatically be moved to the bottom of the waitlist, and the next family will be notified.